Website Atlas Copco
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Atlas Copco in Auburn Hills, MI 2022
About the job
Atlas Copco is a global industrial company. We are pioneers and technology drivers, and industries worldwide rely on our expertise. At Atlas Copco, we strive for a culture that encourages diversity of mind, inviting all voices to the table.
Atlas Copco is seeking a Human Resource Intern who reports to the Human Resource Manager, who will support various areas of the HR department. The HR Intern can expect to gain exposure to processes including, but not limited to, onboarding, talent acquisition, auditing, and other general HR duties. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be eager to assume the role and learn about our internal HR processes and provide a fresh perspective when appropriate. This position will also participate in Atlas Copco’s Industrial Global Internship Program; A program that will provide valuable insight to working effectively as part of a global team, overcoming business challenges, and conclude with a presentation to our international leadership team.
For the last 148 years, Atlas Copco has been the Home of Industrial Ideas. With sustainability at the forefront of everything we do, our tools and people have changed the world for the better.
We’re ready for you. What are you waiting for?
What we expect of you?
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development
- Preferred to be in Junior or Senior year with open schedule to work 30-40 hours per week
- A previous Internship experience is preferred but not required
- An active, continuous learning mindset and attitude
- Full participation in Atlas Copco’s Global Internship Program
- Assist with onboarding processes, including processing background checks, drug screens, sending welcome packages, and systems setup for new hires
- General reporting and auditing
- Assist with conducting new hire orientations, educating new hires on Atlas Copco culture, policy, and benefits
- Executing our Employee Experience, connecting with employees to drive organizational change based on feedback model
- Assist our Talent Acquisition team as needed with recruiting processes when necessary
- Processing terminated employee files
- Other General HR duties as assigned
- Work Location – Hybrid: Must be able to commute to the Auburn HIlls, MI location in addition to remote work
What you can expect from us?
- An autonomous, challenging, and rewarding atmosphere
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day as a part of the Global Internship Program – Check for yourself!
- An opportunity to challenge convention and seek out a better way
- A progressive, forward-thinking company culture – Check for yourself!
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Company: Atlas Copco
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Application Deadline: N/A