Service Order Entry/Admin, Compressor Technique, Elk Grove Village, IL careers in Atlas Copco Elk Grove Village, IL
Website Atlas Copco
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Atlas Copco in Elk Grove Village, IL 2022
About the job
Service Order Entry/Admin
- Enter order requests
- Enter expedite requests to assist with order flow
- Update customer every 3 days on any orders with delay or long lead times
- Maintain/Verify contact information for every customer for proper communication
- Review WIP and assist with tracking of parts/ updating status
- Work with technicians to review jobs in progress
What you can expect from us?
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Attractive Benefits Include
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life & Disability insurance
- Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience.
What we expect of you?
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in a customer service-related role with ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate well within own team and across different functions within the organization
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility and have a strong commitment to customer service
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong aptitude for learning new processes, systems, and applications
- Ability to work under pressure, within a fast pace environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Must be able and willing to work overtime if required
Experience – Minimum of two years of experience in a customer facing role
Education – High School diploma, some college preferred
Elk Grove Village
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere. We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Atlas Copco Compressors LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Atlas Copco Compressors LLC employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Company: Atlas Copco
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Application Deadline: N/A