Website Atlas Copco
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Atlas Copco in Rock Hill, SC 2022
About the job
Working with the Accounting to Reporting Team and Business Controller on various projects to help improve financial analysis, procedures and reporting.
Roles And Responsibilities
The Finance and Business Control/Accounting intern will focus on the following projects during the 10-week internship program:
- Work with Service Center Managers to take physical count of fixed assets, get photos of assets and upload photos into SAP Fixed Asset Ledger. Add additional details to the asset Sub-ledger and update names of assets to a uniform naming convention.Power BI Reports
- Work with Marketing Analysist/Finance team/and Management teamin the creation and set-up of the needed Power BI reports for MidSouth Engine & Power Systems using their new ERP Software system “Business Central”. These reports will need to be integrated with current reports used for PTNA access.
- Analyze new Polaris reports from Analysis for Office against current reports to find discrepancies in data to make sure both reports are in sync before we go live with the new Polaris project.
- Help with the new integration of the new Ceridian Payroll System and new credit card travel program with employee travel expense system and SAP.
What you can expect from us?
Choose an internship with us!
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 37 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for the future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We are proud of our strong and efficient training and development processes. And we collaborate across national and competence borders, something that gives you the chance to move between business areas, countries and functions. Whether you want to change track in your career, become a specialist or manager – there is always an Atlas Copco way open for you.
When you join Atlas Copco you are entrusted with a great deal of responsibility from day one. Why? Because we know that you have the drive to develop on your own initiative and the ability to make sound decisions – but also that you will ask for help when you need it. Since you gladly share your knowledge and expertise, we can also give you more professional freedom.
At Atlas Copco, we have a world of experience behind us with all kinds of people from many backgrounds. The one thing we all have in common is that we are passionate about what we do and love new challenges. Each day brings us new opportunities to grow, both as persons and professionals.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA-CC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages.
What we expect of you?
- Experience gained through a previous relevant internship is preferred, but not required.
- Experience related to accounting and/or financial management.
- Experience with Excel and/or SAP is a plus.
- Applicants must be a rising junior or senior undergraduate level student, or master’s level student enrolled on a full-time basis in an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must be majoring in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Applicants must be able to provide their own housing in the Rock Hill, SC area for the 10 weeks of the program.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must be available to work 40 hours per week for the 10 weeks of the Summer Internship program – starting on June 6th and continuing until August 12th.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical/vocational institution.
- Eligible to work in the United States without company assistance.
- Majoring in an area of study related to the position.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Possess strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and show initiative.
- Have a strong understanding of MS Word & Excel.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Company: Atlas Copco
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Rock Hill, SC
Application Deadline: N/A