Talent Acquisition Coordinator vacancy in Atlas Air Purchase, NY
Website Atlas Air
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Atlas Air in Purchase, NY 2022
About the job
Job ID: 2022-4689
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the Crew and Ground recruitment teams and hiring managers across all domestic US locations to ensure recruiting and onboarding compliance while offering an exceptional and consistent candidate experience. The incumbent will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and provide administrative support as needed, to include support to the larger HR organization.
- Support both Flight Crew and Ground Recruitment with scheduling interviews (heavy volume; in-person and/or virtually).
- Assist with organizing Crew candidate interviews, including file management.
- Coordinates on-site and remote interviews between candidates, recruiters and hiring managers across multiple locations, booking interview spaces, tracking hiring team participation, and communicating schedule details with candidates.
- Creates and maintains all personnel files electronically for expansion and attrition positions, this includes any other compliance documents received that must be accurately entered into an employee file.
- Assists with the input of I9 information into the I9 Tracker and E-Verify daily to ensure compliance with federal requirements
- Tracks Drug and Alcohol and Background Check results, escalate results as needed to maintain compliance with company policy, and ensure the information is provided to the TA Specialist.
- Input background check information for incoming employees ensuring accuracy and attention to detail of candidates current position.
- Welcomes candidates on-site and provide as-needed assistance throughout interview, ensuring a great candidate experience.
- Coordinates New Hire Orientations weekly and assists with ensuring remote hires successfully access and complete virtual New Hire Orientation course, if applicable.
- Facilitates the “First Day” for all new hires; ensures all are provided with security badges; escorts them to the orientation area and provides an introduction to begin the orientation process.
- Assist with miscellaneous projects related to on campus recruiting, employment branding, background checks, temporary hiring, and other Talent Acquisition items as needed.
- Prepare recruiting correspondence as assigned by recruiters.
- Provide assistance with presentations and reports as needed.
- Assist with registering and preparation of materials for career fairs and other diversity events.
- Assist HR/TA with special projects as needed.
- May assist with TA budget management, reconciling invoices and PO processing and ordering and shipping of office or job fair supplies across the US as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- One year of relevant experience supporting HR functions preferred.
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent documentation and written and communication skills.
- Domestic travel required.
- Demonstrated organizational and multitasking skills in a fast paced environment.
- Proven attention to detail and customer service skills.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: Purchase, NY
Application Deadline: N/A