Station Representative – AMZ Vacancies in Atlas Air Sandston, VA
Website Atlas Air
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Atlas Air in Sandston, VA 2022
About the job
Job ID: 2022-4651
# of Openings: 1
Category: Ground Operations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
This position is responsible for achieving all ground operations goals as they relate to performance, safety, service and regulatory compliance. Oversee all aspects of ground operations including hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering and security. Monitor customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedure for all ground operations functions.
- Qualified to oversee all aspects of ground operations including hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Monitor our customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedures for all ground operations functions.
- Perform quality control audits of flight folders to ensure compliance.
- Keep management informed of any operational issues that may affect/impact operational performance.
- Ensure our customers/vendors are current with all operating requirements and focus items affecting ground operations.
- Responsible to ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for our customers and vendors are achieved.
- Monitor ramp activities and performance to ensure safe and timely aircraft handling.
- Collaboratively develop action plans with those performing below established goal to improve performance.
- Actively work with all other departments to continuously improve the service to our customers and control costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be trained in all areas of ground and 767/737 Cargo operations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Willingness to work varied hours and days off.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to meet the demands of varied responsibilities and deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Office or comparable software.
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company Initial and annual recurrent training in areas of warehouse, ramp, and aircraft handling.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sandston, VA
Application Deadline: N/A