Website Atlas Air
Develops and maintains agent/forwarder accounts in order to maximize revenue generation to Polar Air Cargo.
- Works as a team member and coordinates and interfaces with local station Terminal Services employees and corporate
- Customer Service employees to maximize revenue opportunities at the territory level.
- Maintains and develops account interface and ensures communication and coordination with Customer Service to provide continuity with corporate plans and objectives at the sales territory level.
- Develops and implements, by agent/forwarder, the strategy and tactics to generate revenue within the assigned territory.
- Successfully communicates, cooperates and interfaces with other Polar Air Cargo departments, including Customer Service and Terminal Services.
- Manages assigned accounts within the territory, including the development of strategy, tactics and communication with the account contracts and with Polar Air Cargo’s regional and corporate contacts.
- Coordinates with Accounting and agent/forwarders to resolve short pays, non-payments and CCA’s, including volume weights, and re-weights.
- Participates in Company training/education programs.
- Implements the regional sales plan of the assigned territories in conjunction with corporate revenue/sales objectives at the direction of the Sales Manager.
- Understands cargo industry, pricing, rates and competition.
- Utilizes knowledge of airline sales and air cargo industry.
- College degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Utilizes analytical skills.
- Understands and adheres to company operating policies, as appropriate to sales.
- Applies excellent interpersonal skills.
- Applies excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates motivational skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two to four years’ sales experience, preferably in air freight/transportation field.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com