Website Atlas Air
The Human Resources Specialist (HRBP) will provide day-to-day HR related support to the HR Business Partners and their assigned departments.
- Address employee relations issues by partnering with Employee Relations and Legal as needed to conduct investigations
- Update established reports for use by HRBPs for different business units (e.g. headcount).
- Provide day-to-day support to the HRBPs including managing various organizational transactions, such as employee reporting structure changes, promotions, equity adjustments, reviewing job descriptions, supporting employee relations and corresponding with employees regarding various company process and policy questions.
- Provide direction and guidance to Talent Acquisition Specialists on hiring and offer negotiations
- Partner with assigned departments and Compensation to develop and update job descriptions as well as career ladders
- Manage the exiting process for employees to include removal notices and termination payroll notifications in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) narratives.
- Manage the data for the yearly Performance Reviews, Performance Goals and Compensation processes; partner with the HRBP on required follow-ups from the process (Development Plans, reorgs, career paths etc.).
- Collaborate with the HRBP and Talent Acquisition, ensuring the recruiting process is seamless for assigned business groups.
- Create original HR presentations and spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for presentation to executives.
- Work across HR Centers of Excellence such as Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Workplace Solutions to deliver effective human capital plans with the highest degree of customer service.
- Have a focus on exceptional customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with min imal supervision and as a member of a team.
- Must possess integrity, honesty and strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor.
- Have a problem solving mindset.
- Ability to be resourceful and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to contribute to the role.
- Attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field; will also accept equivalent experience.
- Experience with ADP EV5 and/or iCIMS a plus.
- 2 years progressive Human Resources experience.
- PHR/SPHR, CP or SCP Certification a plus.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Decatur, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com