Website Atlas Air
This position will serve as a business analyst supporting various financial and operational initiatives within Crew Planning as they pertain to both cabin and flight deck crews. It will involve in-depth studies of flight crew productivity, utilization, reliability and costs for both current and future operations. This position will also assist marketing with pricing for potential new customer opportunities as well as coordination of customer invoicing for additional crew costs.
- Analyze flight and crew scheduling data to create statistical modeling for reserve staffing based on historical absences and operational disruption.
- Provide analytical support for collective bargaining and other flight crew related matters
- Conduct various studies with regard to flight crew utilization resulting in improved cost and reliability performance. Support operational and financial efficiency projects for Crew Planning and Flight Operations
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators in an effort to identify opportunities for improvement
- Builds and fosters relationships with internal and external customers as a representative of Crew Planning.
- Evaluate and enhance crew staffing models to ensure appropriate crew staffing levels are maintained based on the business needs. Develop and support flight crew workforce strategies and ad-hoc studies by conducting data based analyses
- Utilize several and varied software systems, including but not limited to: Airline Information Management System (AIMS), AD OPT (Crew Planning optimization software), and other data management tools such as Microsoft Access and SQL to carry out day to day functions. Serves in a business consultant capacity for crew planning by translating data into quantifiable information
- Analyze utilization levels at a customer and/or seasonal level to enhance the crew staffing model. Analyze crew basing data to ensure optimal staffing levels at each base.
- Understanding of the Federal Aviation Regulations, Part 117, 121, Subparts Q, R, and S and Part 91
- Familiarity with the Atlas/Southern Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) and Flight Attendant work rules is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Background in analysis of regulatory, operational and economic effect on Flight Operations
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Aviation and/or Business. Master’s degree preferred
- Prior aviation experience is required. Particularly in the airline labor and/or crew scheduling environment
- Experience using data manipulation software, including but not limited to Microsoft Access and SQL is preferred.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org