Website Atlas Air
The Lead Passenger Service Representative (LPSR) travels to off-line stations and performs and/or supervises contract personnel’s performance of duties relating to passenger handling, servicing of aircraft, catering, and operational integrity. Ensures all handling services meet all company and governmental policies and regulations and that customers receive quality service.
- Knows the pertinent Performance Work Statements(PWS) for each operation
- LPSR will act as the primary contact with crew, ground handling agents and governmental authorities
- Performs job duties in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains current passport and travels to off-line stations
- Analyzes necessary information to determine estimated and actual payload
- Complies with all company procedures as outlined in company manuals, bulletins, memos and advisories, and ensures that contractors comply with all company and governmental safety and other applicable regulations and procedures
- Reviews all documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness and corrects inaccurate and/or incomplete information.
- Communicates serious or recurring issues to management
- Compiles information and calculates aircraft weight and balance
- Communicates with Manager Passenger Operations, GCC, and customer representatives
- Monitors, coordinates, and supervises all handling activities, including passenger check-in, baggage and cargo handling, catering, flight deck and cabin crew requirements
- Proven leadership capabilities, and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment is required.
- Knows and adheres to company operating and safety policies, operations, processes and procedures appropriate to the job.
- Proven success in performing all PSR duties.
- Airline and/or ground handling experience is required.
- Airline weight and balance certification is required.
- Understands and uses airline and flight terminology and processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in basic computer programs, such as; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and OneNote, and Adobe Acrobat
- Minimum of five (5) year experience as a PSR in a charter/commercial environment.
- Airline passenger and/or ground handling experience is required.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org