Website Atlas Air
The Material Operations Clerk is responsible for the safe handling and processing of aircraft material as required by company, regulatory requirements and best practices. Receiving, shipping, inventorying, binning and cycle counts. General housekeeping, cleaning organizing and upkeep of the warehouse facilities and equipment.
- Daily warehouse housekeeping. Cleaning, sweeping organizing of parts supplies and equipment
- Frequent: lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling of moderately heavy weight objects (up to 70 pounds); controlling or driving materials handling equipment in a congested warehouse environment. Occasional: driving through city traffic to make pick-ups and deliveries, or conduct field inventories.
- Responsible to execute monthly and weekly tasks as assigned such as Calibration & Shelf-Life review, Cycle/Inventory counts.
- Performs Level 1 and level 2 receiving inspection functions on behalf of Quality Control under the oversight of Material Operations Supervisors and Leads
- Receiving, binning, shipping and issuing of aircraft parts.
- Coordinate with HDQ Materials on parts required for assigned maintenance tasks at assigned station.
- Monitors shipping and station supplies; advises Supervisor of shortages and requirements.
- Utilize computer system to maintain and update inventory in a timely manner.
- Create Repair Orders for unserviceable parts as directed by Repairs Department and or supervisors
- Ensure parts are available for daily maintenance workload.
- Process serviceable and unserviceable part returns.
- Available to work flexible hours as the operation requires, weekends, holidays and extended hours if needed
- Clean driving record and possess valid driver license
- Must be able to pass ten year background check and obtain airport security badge
- Ability to travel as required supporting operational needs.
- Must be able to obtain Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must have strong familiarity with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous airline experience preferred
- 1 year experience in inventory, warehousing, distribution, or related functions preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Previous cycle counting and inventory reconciling experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com