Website Atlas Air
Performs duties relating to the loading/unloading of aircraft, flight following, customs and cargo handling to ensure that company meets all company and governmental policies and regulations that customers receive quality service.
- Completes HAZMAT loading documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness and correct inaccurate and/or incomplete information. Communicates serious issues to management.
- Complete and reviews data entry to ensure accuracy and completeness and corrects inaccurate and/or incomplete information.
- Completes paperwork and reports, including pallet off-inventory, on-hand inventory, pallet/net/strap reports and lock/net discrepancy reports, and provides to corporate and/or appropriate sources.
- Completes validation and verification reports as required.
- Inspects aircraft cargo, identifies unsafe and insecure cargo and ensures problems are addressed and corrected.
- Communicates serious issues to management.
- When applicable, develops and distributes load plans to appropriate personnel.
- Track flights and advise staff and handlers of ETA/ETD and handling required.
- Prepares aircraft cargo documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness and corrects inaccurate and/or incomplete information. Communicates serious issues to management.
- Verifies completion of weight and balance documentation and obtains necessary approvals prior to take-off.
- Uses ability to track and coordinate multiple issues simultaneously.
- Basic math skills
- Understanding and uses UGSE operations and inspections processes.
- Previous airline experience preferable
- Knows and adheres to company operating policies, operations, processes and procedures appropriate to the job.
- Computer literate
- Applies understanding of aircraft positions and heights, aircraft weight limitations and aircraft overhangs.
- Proficiently utilizes MTS and LCL.
- Knows and adheres to aircraft, vehicle and employee safety rules and regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or equivalent work experience
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Wichita, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org