Website Atlas Air
Manage, produce and coordinate internal communications for Operations teams with a focus on Flight Operations, Technical Operations and Ground Operations to drive two-way communication cohesively between Operations groups and the broader Atlas community, providing information all department team members need to do their jobs more effectively.
- Provide Operations Executives communications support for announcements and events.
- Ongoing coordination with Corporate and Internal Communications to ensure alignment in message, and timing.
- Produce and maintain a calendar of communications priorities, and action plans to support the communication plan.
- Manage and monitor the company’s interests in key crew bases including CVG, JFK, MIA and ANC.
- Assist with the company’s crisis communications activities.
- Identify and support external communications efforts to promote pilot careers.
- Proactively provide communications counsel that engages and supports Operations leaders and employees.
- Support executive communications including talking points, PowerPoint presentations and research on specific topics.
- Develop original content to propel the company’s narrative, including, but not limited to InsideAtlas, blogs, news releases, social posts and videos.
- Manage the creation and execution of a multi-channel communications plan for Operations that elevates Atlas Air as a destination employer with key audiences including employees, potential employees, and business partners.
- Help facilitate company-wide or crew-wide communications needs set forth by key leaders in Safety, Training and Travel and Crew Scheduling.
- Support the internal communications strategy and execution including crew-wide meeting planning, town halls and digital communications.
- Ability to research issues and develop logical and practical solutions within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and build project plans
- Excellent writing and communications skills; strong and impactful storytelling approach
- Ability to synthesize complex and sensitive materials into compelling and persuasive content that will engage intended audiences
Qualification & Experience:
- PR and media relations experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism preferred
- Proficiency in strategic communications planning
- Proficiency in PowerPoint preferred
- Proficiency in project management
- Significant related work experience that includes writing in fields such as journalism, communications, or aviation
- Proficiency in social media preferred
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com