Website Atlas Air
The Flight Operations Temp is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Miami Training Center. Answers and routes calls, schedules meetings and provides assistance and support to all employees and visitors. Effectively routes all inquiries to the proper individual/department with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Provide clerical assistance (data entry, typing, filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.) to various department heads, as needed
- Performs administrative tasks, such as, generating reports, conduct research, creating presentations, and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Receive and screen all incoming telephone calls to insure they’re routed to the appropriate person(s) and/or department(s)
- Welcome and assist visitors and guests. Serve/interact with Pilots, Flight Attendants, contractors, vendors and employees
- Maintain inventory of supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Coordination of all outgoing mail; including daily afternoon shipments for Federal Express (FedEx). Coordinating pick-up and delivery of USPS mail at local Post Office
- Maintaining beverage and break areas and supplies for employees and visitors throughout the training center.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Coordinate / schedule any office or structural repairs and coordinate any office key code changes.
- Maintain the MIA Phone Contact Sheet and associated email distribution lists. Ensure that internal telephone numbers, emails and contacts are up to date for internal distribution.
- Excellent Oral/written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast paced work environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Team player
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years prior as an Administrative Assistant or Office Assistant
- Minimum Associate’s Degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org