Website Atlas Air
This position is responsible for coordinating the maintenance, tooling, and parts support for all maintenance activities with our vendors and internal departments. The Maintenance Workload Planner is responsible for insuring that all short-term maintenance tasks are scheduled within the appropriate time frame, following all regulations; Company policies and procedures, and without causing any operational impact.
- Ensures a high level of communication between Maintenance Control, Material & Logistics, Maintenance Suppliers and Flight Scheduling.
- Reviews the Daily Flight Schedule and coordinating aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Generates Daily Reports on Atlas System Overnight performance, Delays and Incidents and other reports as directed by the Duty Manager, MCC or the Sr Director, Maintenance Control.
- Coordinates with Flight Scheduling for the necessary ground time required to effect the appropriate repairs and/or re-route to a Maintenance location.
- Coordinates the necessary requirements for planned aircraft maintenance layovers.
- Reviews Deferred Maintenance items with Maintenance Control for their operational impact.
- Coordinates and prioritizes with various Line Stations or Maintenance Vendors the Daily Workload for each aircraft with detailed work scope.
- Coordinates the necessary personnel for the engine/aircraft repair beyond the capabilities of the Maintenance Vendors.
- Analyzes problem areas and recommends the corrective action through technical interaction with Maintenance Control, Maintenance Vendors and Engineering.
- Coordinates with Material & Logistics for parts requirements and follow-up for planned movements.
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
- Airframe and Powerplant License is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the airline industry, preferably with wide-body aircraft.
- Associate Degree or equivalent years experience.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org