Website Atlas Air
The ITBS Manager will work closely with the Corporate and Commercial groups to stimulate, surface, and help shape demand for IT solutions and assets. The ITBS Manager will also ensure delivery of information technology solutions that generate business value and confirm that the results are measured and communicated.
- Coordinate IT resources and work with cross-functional teams to ensure those opportunities deliver the business value that was expected from them.
- Ensure our SDLC process is followed.
- Act as trusted technology advisor to Corporate and Commercial and a champion for identifying, leading and driving information technology transformation.
- Ensure that Corporate and Commercial’s strategy and key performance indicators are identified and leveraged for effective IT demand shaping.
- Take an active role with the goal to evolve culture, build strategic partnerships and drive business value through the use of information and technology.
- Work closely with architects, change teams, program and project managers, business analysts, infrastructure teams and others to communicate project requirements and objectives.
- Coach business partners and enable them to articulate the technology needs and requirements in their function that will advance business performance.
- Understand both the business and IT in order to assist with driving innovation and shaping demand for technology that increases business value.
- Be very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Develop deep knowledge of Corporate and Commercial and build both horizontal and vertical relationships with business and IT members that deliver business impact.
- Works well individually and in group settings
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple challenges at once
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Qualification & Experience:
- SQL Server experience – T-SQL, Tables, Views
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT or equivalent work experience
- Experience with customer interfacing – project oversight, customer presentation
- 5+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- Experience in Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Aviation/Transportation experience preferre
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org