Website Atlas Air
Responsible for achieving all ground operations goals as they relate to performance, safety, service and regulatory compliance. Provide oversight and direction to vendors contracted by Atlas Air and customers of Atlas Air. Ensure compliance by performing quality control audits of flight folders. Perform all aspects of ground operations including loadmaster, hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering and security.
- Keep management informed of any operational issues that may affect/impact operational performance.
- Collaboratively develop action plans with those performing below established goal to improve performance.
- Perform all aspects of ground operations including loadmaster, hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Responsible to ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for our customers, vendors and employees are achieved.
- Perform quality control audits of flight folders to ensure compliance.
- Ensure our customers/vendors and employees are current with all operating requirements and focus items affecting ground operations.
- Actively work with all other departments to continuously improve the service to our customers and control costs.
- Monitor ramp activities and performance to ensure safe and timely aircraft handling.
- Perform additional duties assigned by Station Manager
- Monitor our customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedures for all ground operations functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company initial and annual recurrent training in areas of load planning, Weight & Balance, and aircraft handling
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Office or comparable software.
- Ability to meet the demands of varied responsibilities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Willingness to work varied hours and holidays.
- Must be qualified in all areas of ground and 767/747 Cargo operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of aviation experience
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com