Website Atlas Air
The position will assist with the daily planning and execution of the Company’s global internal audit activities in compliance with Company policies, the Internal Audit Charter and the Institute of Internal Auditors’ (“IIA”) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (“Standards”). The position will be responsible for the execution of testing associated with Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) compliance. The position reports to the Manager, IA and indirectly to the Vice President and Senior Director of IA.
- Support the execution of the administration of the Company’s SOX Section 404 control self-assessment program and various internal control and fraud risk management education efforts.
- Constructively work with IA management to identify areas for improvement, collectively agree upon and facilitate appropriate corrective actions and remediation while monitoring progress to ensure the timely remediating of significant deficiencies, material weaknesses or exceptions by the Company.
- Execute the development and maintenance of appropriate testing strategies and plans to enable management to assess the operating effectiveness of key controls over financial reporting.
- Perform activities related to Section 404 certification including risk assessment, control design and test of operating effectiveness.
- Demonstrated knowledge of COSO Integrated Frameworks for Internal Control and Enterprise Risk Management
- Sound track record of accomplishment.
- Strong proficiency in internal auditing principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of IIA
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, particularly Section
- CPA or CIA certificate highly desirable; MBA a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Internal Auditing, Finance or Risk Management.
- One+ years’ experience in corporate audit, accounting, public accounting or consulting.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com