Website Atlas Air
The Human Resources Specialist (HRBP) will provide day-to-day HR related support to the HR Business Partners and their assigned departments. This position will also manage the company Contractor and Vendor Representative Process.
- Collaborate with the HRBP on compliance matters related to the independent contractor process.
- Provide day-to-day support to the HRBPs including managing various organizational transactions, such as employee reporting structure changes, promotions, equity adjustments, reviewing job descriptions, supporting employee relations and corresponding with employees regarding various company process and policy questions.
- Collaborate with the HRBP and Talent Acquisition, ensuring the recruiting process is seamless for our business groups.
- Manage the data for the yearly Performance Reviews, Performance Goals and Compensation processes; partner with the HRBP on required follow-ups from the process (Development Plans, reorgs, career paths etc.).
- Collaborate with the HRBP on immigration matters across the company.
- Work across HR Centers of Excellence such as Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Workplace Solutions to deliver effective human capital plans with the highest degree of customer service.
- Manage the exiting process for employees to include removal notices and termination payroll notifications in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) narratives.
- Manage the Contractor and Vendor Representative process through the iCIMS system in partnership with the HRIS and Legal Departments.
- Collaborate with the Legal and Procurement Departments as well as HRIS, Benefits and Payroll Departments on all contractor conversion processes. Maintain the overall project plan for the process.
- Ability to work with min imal supervision and as a member of a team.
- Must possess integrity, honesty and strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor.
- Have a problem solving mindset.
- Have a focus on exceptional customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be resourceful and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to contribute to the role.
- Attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with ADP EV5 and/or iCIMS a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field; will also accept equivalent experience.
- PHR/SPHR, CP or SCP Certification a plus.
- 2 years progressive Human Resources experience.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com