Website Atlantic Aviation
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the safety, productivity, service levels and overall operational efficiency of the FBO Line Department. These responsibilities will also include some oversight of the Customer Service Department with emphasis on the coordination and effective communication between that department and the Line Department.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of direct reports, while counseling, motivating and disciplining them as appropriate.
- Ensure that departments and personnel have adequate resources and inventory to maintain safe and efficient operations, while facilitating a high level of customer service.
- Directly manages all FBO Line Supervisors, CSR Supervisors and indirectly other various operational employees.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained with appropriate documentation to evidence such training as recommended in NATA’s “Safety First” procedures.
- Develop and maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive and enjoyable work environment.
- Coordinate facility maintenance and improvement initiatives.
- Organize periodic departmental meetings and design other communication flows between staff and management.
- Consistently demonstrated good organizational and leadership skills.
- NATA Certification.
- Participation in Atlantic Leadership Training.
- Customer relations skills required.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid state driver’s license and at least 18 years of age.
- Aptitude in supervising and developing staff.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least ten (10) years of progressive experience in FBO Management, the airline industry or the equivalent in an aviation related field. Demonstrated ramp operations and management capability.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com