Website Atlantic Aviation
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as Line Service Shift Supervisor at our facility located in Birmingham, AL (BHM). The Line Service Supervisor’s primary function is to anticipate the needs of the customer and assign tasks to subordinate personnel that meet and exceed the customer’s expectations in a safe and efficient manner within the time-frame of the assigned shift. Line Supervisor’s will establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all customers, while promoting a harmonious workign environment.
- Ensure proper staffing and delegate work assignments for all Line Service Technicians on the assigned shift.
- Design and facilitate appropriate daily communication with CSRs to ensure service accuracy and completeness.
- Organize periodic shift meetings and facilitate communication between shift personnel and Management.
- Enforce good housekeeping practices and uniform standards to employees.
- Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and enjoyable work environment.
- For facilities without a Line Service Manager (dependant upon base structure), will enforce company
policy and procedures. Administer disciplinary action as directed by the Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
- Train, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
- NATA Certification.
- Valid state driver’s license and meet the company’s insurability requirements.
- Excellent customer relations skills required.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Consistently demonstrated good organizational and leadership skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- One (1) year of line service experience.
- High school graduation.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com