Website Atlantic Aviation
This position will be required to ensure overall software quality; provide status updates to relevant stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met. Follow and recommend QA standards, processes and procedures. Work closely with project teams to review design, determine appropriate software fixes and demonstrate the stability of a product for release.
- Create QA specific test execution plans and drive test deliverables.
- This position would require a working knowledge of the functional capabilities of various applications and the operations procedures and policies related to conducting business within a FBO.
- Work with Developers to determines the symptoms/causes of process problems involved in information processing systems.
- Responsible for scheduling, distributing, and test planning on projects for self and for other QA team members, along with review/approval of project test plans.
- Keep work area neat in appearance at all times.
- Aligns behavior with the needs, priorities and goals of the organization.
- Develop reports on test case coverage, analysis and other quality metric
- Ability to architect Test Plans and gain approval on the approach from PM, Development and Business Users.
- Coordinate testing of new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications
- Analyze systems or operational issues to find adequate reproduction steps.
- Take initiative to improve products, tools, and processes.
- Degree from an accredited college or university and experience equal to four years of full-time work testing business application processes or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 + Years of Programming Experience.
- Minimum High school graduation.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org