Website Atlantic Aviation
The primary function of a Ramp Agent is to meet, greet and direct customers and visitors with a professional, positive attitude.
- Assist flight crews and passengers by providing various services they may desire and shall aid in planning and deplaning, baggage and cargo.
- Clean and organize ramp, hangars and facilities keeping all free of debris and clutter.
- Acceptance and control checks of fuel received into site operated fuel storage system(s).
- Wash and inventory dishes for aircraft.
- Assist line service in marshalling aircraft in and out (wing walking).
- Golf cart upkeep wash, wipe, plug in, and return keys.
- Provide transportation to and from aircraft and FBO.
- Meet, greet and direct customers and visitors with red carpet.
- Provide general cleaning services for aircraft including trash removal and vacuuming.
- Operate vehicular and ground radio equipment.
- Provide aircraft with coffee, ice and other needs as requested by the client.
- Remove, inventory and return linens after cleaning to outgoing aircraft by request.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational and customer service skills required.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school graduation.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license and meet company’s insurability requirements.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org