Website ATI Restoration, LLC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about ATI Restoration LLC in Anaheim, CA 2022
About the job
ATI Restoration, LLC is a national leader in construction restoration. ATI takes pride in assisting all of our customers and clients — no project is too big or too small. As part of our national expansion efforts, we are adding to our teams. We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk at our Headquarters in Anaheim, CA.
Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Manager, the AP Clerk will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Additional duties to assist the AP team as needed
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries for any discrepancies and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying assigned vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries in a timely matter
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
Technical Skills:Must be proficient in MS Office specifically Excel is required, 10 key by touch, 60wpm, G Suite, and PC.
Communication Skills: Fluent English, both oral and written. (Bilingual: English/Spanish is a plus)
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, faxes, and e-filling.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and stand; use hand to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education And Experience
- High School Diploma. Some college coursework completed preferred
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to function effectively in a high paced, and high demand environment
- Must be able and willing to work extended hours as the business need requires
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Construction industry experience a plus
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Company: ATI Restoration, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
Application Deadline: N/A