Website Asset Living
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Asset Living in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
In 1986, Asset Living was founded with a vision to serve communities better. Since the beginning, our undeniable passion has driven our organic growth from a small property management firm to one of the most trusted allies in real estate. Today, we’re honored to be a valued partner to customers and communities throughout the United States. Asset Living manages a portfolio consisting of 100,000+ units and 133,500+ beds. We’re a company dedicated to growing communities. It starts with the community we’ve created at Asset. Asset is a team of diverse backgrounds, unique ideas, and distinct personalities. Together, there are no limits to what we can accomplish. Asset is not just another job–it’s a life-changing opportunity to find your passion, reach your goals, and work alongside the most driven team in real estate. Join us today!
Junior Accountant is responsible for supporting a portfolio of approximately 40+ properties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The Junior Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable including but not limited to 1099 processing and vendor research
- Ensure Security Deposits and Utility payments are made timely
- Processing positive pay and reserve replacement
- Assist the Property Accountants with month-end processes and financial packages as needed
- Prepare audit related requests and other duties as assigned
- Ad hoc requests as requested by Supervisor
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent critical reasoning, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, organized and willing to learn
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A