This Jobsfunter Listing is about ASM in Phoenix, AZ 2022
About the job
We’re not like most. We don’t just overcome obstacles – we don’t see them. Instead, we see the potential in every person, and every situation. We don’t wait for opportunity to appear – we create it. Meet ASM. A company that has been searching for people just like you.
Who is ASM?
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We have over 2,600 employees based in 14 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States. Together we work to develop Epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces and PECVD thin-film deposition technologies for our customers. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. We accomplish this by focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
- Support all Business Units through Master Data management.
- Support global Service and Spares Sales and Marketing in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical and analytical support for Field Service and Customer Support operations.
- Communicate and coordinate with business users, managers, and solution provider to ensure the integration of processes and modules across organization.
- Participate in the organization and facilitation of training for process changes.
- Participate in creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Work with IT to resolve issues as needed, through Help Desk tickets and Change Requests.
- Support all groups responsible for global Service Sales and Marketing, including Finance and Engineering.
- Ultimately own group forecasts and financial analysis (revenue, margin, order contribution)
- Assist with product pricing activities for new and existing products. (price modeling)
- Recognized Diploma or Degree, or relevant experience
- Min. 2 years working experience in manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient in English language (speaking and writing)
- Strong written communication skills
- ERP experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong with MS office PowerPoint & Excel skills (Power BI is an added advantage.)
- Willingness to drill down into the data to analyze root causes and determine solutions
- Keen interest and good grasp on working with data and willingness to learn the existing processes
- Business Intelligence experience a plus (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
Be part of our exciting future and join our team today!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A