Website Ascendo Resources
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ascendo Resources in Greater Indianapolis 2022
About the job
In this role you will facilitate and coordinate driver safety and business classes for Class A drivers. We are seeking an individual who can lead open forum discussions that encourage our Drivers to discuss industry best practices that pertain to safety, operating procedures and process improvements. You will be an advocate for the drivers and liaison to help them be successful in the field.
- Facilitate an open forum business class where Drivers are encouraged to discuss best practices relating to running a successful trucking business.
- Provide an open forum class where operators are encouraged to discuss best practices relating to safety and operations procedures.
- Address Driver’s questions and concerns and provide solutions to help Drivers in the field
- Assist with three year contract and hazmat certification renewals
- Provide office support and administrative duties both in person and over the phone
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a multi-task oriented environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Offer potential solutions when problems arise with the team, customer or their personal work load
- Ability to perform quality work with minimal supervision and manage time wisely
- Proficient with current technology
- Prior experience in the trucking industry highly preferred
- Public speaking or educational experience highly preferred
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
“Ascendo is a certified minority owned staffing firm, we welcome and celebrate diversity. Ascendo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, parental status, military service or any non-merit factor.”
Company: Ascendo Resources
Vacancy Type: $39,000/yr – $42,000/yr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greater Indianapolis
Application Deadline: N/A