Website Arrow Electronics
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Arrow Electronics in United States 2022
About the job
SiliconExpert Media Content Specialist (Fully Remote Within the United States)
The SiliconExpert Marketing team is growing quickly, and one of our current initiatives is to launch an enhanced digital content presence to include but not limited to multi-facet video, storytelling, dynamic imagery/graphics.
The right candidate is excited by complex challenges, is interested in learning new systems and tools, and can work efficiently and quickly to meet deadlines, while developing content with a fresh perspective. Our team works in an extremely collaborative manner, and we are searching for the right person who can jump in and become an active member quickly.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Project management and content development for SiliconExpert LMS curriculum, hybrid events, customer/prospect “how to” videos, digital channel video content library, SiliconExpert customer certification program curriculum, and web/social dynamic graphics library.
- Plan, capture, and edit a variety of video content for use across multiple mediums, including web, social, events, digital signage, and more.
- Create content that tells the SE story through the eyes of our customers, vendor and employees.
- Takes ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders to understand their desired goals and delivers a product that meets established expectations, on time and on budget, at the highest level of quality.
- Work and brainstorm in a highly collaborative manner with cross-functional teams.
- Apply expertise to advise and guide project planning and execution for video production and other media projects.
- Manage any necessary 3rd party agencies to ensure project goals and expectations are communicated clearly, resources are managed wisely, and deadlines are met with quality and consistency.
- Manage digital media data.
- Monitor storage on servers, ensuring adequate storage and performance.
- Maintain software and hardware for digital media acquisition, player and editor servers.
- Create physical backups of stored content on servers and is responsible for keeping records of all content available for viewing.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, often splitting your time between multiple teams and delivering completed projects according to each team’s timeline.
- Works both on and off site.
- Available to travel up to 20% may be required.
- Additional responsibilities at manager’s discretion.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s, Associate’s degree, two years of college-level course work in electronic/ film, media, communications, or related field.
- Relevant experience performing the duties of the job may substitute for the educational requirement.
- Two years of recent experience creating video content using software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Adobe Audition.
- Experience with online video conferencing tools like Zoom, Teams and/or Google Meet.
- Ability to work with non-technical clients/stakeholders and translate content into multimedia formats including, but not limited to: video, audio, graphics, digital animations, HTML.
- Experience with video production and camera operation (video and still).
- Experience with 3D composition and visual effects.
- Experience with basic lighting equipment.
- Familiarity with storyboarding.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a project team.
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Familiarity with podcasting software and equipment.
- Familiarity with graphic editing equipment including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must be comfortable working with both PC and Apple environments.
- Results-oriented: You can create and meet deadlines while managing time efficiently and prioritizing in a multi-tasking environment.
- A strong communicator: You can communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborative: You would be a great fit in our highly collaborative team environment.
- Process-oriented: You love developing, and improving a clear process that helps everyone work together effectively and efficiently.
- A producer: You are a self-starter, can produce results with limited direction, and “follow-through” is basically your middle name.
- Creative: You enjoy keeping up to date on current trends within your field, love to brainstorm new ideas, and enjoy bringing fresh ideas to the group.
- Multi-tasker: You have the ability to work on various projects at once, capable of shifting from one project to the next as priorities dictate.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert’s customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it’s a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$25.24 – $37.02
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
- December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
- All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.
Company: Arrow Electronics
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A