Website Arrow Electronics
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Arrow Electronics in United States 2022
About the job
Global Workfront Admin and Marketing Specialist
This role in an integral part of our global digital marketing transformation efforts. In this role, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for the global rollout, management, and administration of our Workfront instance and the Fusion process that drive our marketing operations. Secondary responsibility will be to identify and help execute automated trigger campaigns that will enhance the overall effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, programs, and customer relationships.
This role may allow for remote work anywhere in the USA or can be located in our Denver headquarters.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and maintain all marketing workflows and approval processes
- Serve as the global system administrator work Workfront and Fusion
- Implement Workfront and Fusion processes globally and ensure adoption among all marketing teams.
- Lead change management, communications, and training for all marketing teams for Workfront, global marketing processes, and monthly releases of functionality.
- Maintain a monthly release schedule for new functionality or process changes associated with the Workfront tool.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years’ experience managing Workfront in a marketing organization.
- 1+ years using Fusion with Workfront for managing automated processes and workflow within a marketing organization.
- 3 years in a marketing organization executing digital marketing campaigns and programs in a B2B environment.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)(Colorado office only)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)(Colorado office only)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)(Colorado office only)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$34.38 – $57.64
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
- December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
- All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.
Company: Arrow Electronics
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A