This Jobsfunter Listing is about Argyle in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Sales Development Representative
Remote – US Based
Argyle is a fast-growing remote-first Series B startup that has reimagined how we access and use employment data.
At Argyle, we recognize that employment data is owned by the individual it represents. By building the first gateway to employment data, we’re unlocking a dataset that has been monopolized by a single giant corporation (name omitted because of decorum) for 70 years. In turn, we’re making it easier, faster, better, wiser for innovative companies to put employment data to work for their users, enabling access to products and services that improve lives.
If you rent an apartment, buy a car, refinance a home, apply for a loan — the first question you’ll often be asked, “how do you make money?“. You’d think information so foundational to our economy would be simple to manage, transfer and control — but it isn’t.
Argyle is the easiest way for people to instantly share their income and employment data with any product or service. Users exercise complete control over how their data is accessed, and businesses receive real-time access to this data via the Argyle API.
Our team is a fun and passionate group of people, working remotely across 24 countries and counting. Learn more about our team on our about page.
About the team
The Growth team at Argyle combines product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers build amazing products and better businesses. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information for consumers and clients alike, and we help create and implement solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
You are a driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. You will build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top of funnel opportunities for Argyle.
What will you do?
- Identify high-potential strategic and enterprise prospects and new verticals, developing and executing outbound strategies to bring them to Argyle
- Develop creative strategies for targeting decision makers at prospect accounts
- Lead and test outbound cross-channel campaigns to drive top of funnel pipeline
- Craft and codify best practices and sales workflows for automated and high touch outbound campaigns
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Product to develop sales enablement and product content.
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in customer facing roles and/or technology
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize Argyle’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using Salesforce and/or other CRMs
- Self starter who is able to define and manage their own workstreams
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A