BIS (Business Information Systems) Lead – Discovery Positions in argenx European Union
This Jobsfunter Listing is about argenx in European Union 2022
About the job
The BIS Lead – Discovery is the single point of accountability for strategy and implementation for all information, processes and systems to address the business needs and challenges of Discovery / Research. The individual in this role is a key leader within the BIS DDQ (Discovery, Development & Quality) team reporting to the Global Lead DDQ.
Working with Discovery and Research functions, the person in this role defines the processes, maps the information flow/architecture and configures the tools that play an important role to deliver medicines to market that transform the lives of patients.
The position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Understand and anticipate strategic and operational information and technology needs of the Discovery / Research client areas. Lead teams to deliver well-defined business process improvements and technology solutions that add value to argenx.
- Establish strong relationships with all levels of Discovery / Research organization at argenx to deliver value-added solutions that work at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Establish governance processes, define an annual portfolio of projects, contract resources and oversee implementation to deliver business outcomes that positively impact the effectiveness of the Discovery organization, and ultimately patients.
- Work with external partners/vendors to configure solutions and lead implementation of BIS projects within Discovery to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Work with BIS-Quality to ensure that implementation and production release are performed to the highest standards of quality
- Work with BIS DDQ Operations Lead to define the support model necessary to ensure that our SaaS-based platforms and solutions run efficiently.
- In Collaboration with Senior Leadership, lead strategy and define BIS service and Discovery portfolio priorities and contribute to the jointly defined business outcomes.
- Maintain an overall understanding of industry landscape, to ensure that we are working on the right priorities.
- Respond and communicate as both tactical and strategic issues come up with the overall set of BIS solutions and services that are used by teams across Discovery org and internal and external partners.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or combination of degree and related experience that exceeds the minimum qualifications.
- Minimum of 7-10 years working either in or near biopharmaceutical Discovery or Research functions, either within or near BIS/IT functions.
- Experience overseeing Information services and systems globally,
- Good Understanding of Discovery or Research areas within Biopharmaceutical.
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams in an out-sourced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work and influence at multiple levels within multidisciplinary and matrixed organization.
- (Preferred) Experience with ELN – electronic lab notebook, data management, data integration
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: European Union
Application Deadline: N/A