BIS (Business Information Systems) Lead – Quality Job in argenx European Union
This Jobsfunter Listing is about argenx in European Union 2022
About the job
The BIS Lead – Quality is the single point of accountability for strategy and implementation for all information, processes and systems to address the business needs and challenges of Quality. The individual in this role is a key leader within the BIS DDQ (Discovery, Development & Quality) team reporting to the Global Lead DDQ.
Working with Quality function, the person in this role defines the processes, maps the information flow/architecture and configures the tools that play an important role to deliver medicines to market that transform the lives of patients.
The position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Understand and anticipate strategic and operational information and technology needs of the Quality client areas. Lead teams to deliver well-defined business process improvements and technology solutions that add value to argenx.
- Establish strong relationships with all levels of Quality organization at argenx to deliver value-added solutions that work at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Establish governance processes, define an annual portfolio of projects, contract resources and oversee implementation to deliver business outcomes that positively impact the effectiveness of the Quality organization, and ultimately patients.
- Work with external partners/vendors to configure solutions and lead implementation of BIS projects within Quality area to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Work with BIS Quality to ensure that implementation and production release are performed to the highest standards of quality
- Work with BIS DDQ Operations Lead to define the support model necessary to ensure that our SaaS-based platforms and solutions run efficiently.
- In Collaboration with Senior Leadership, lead strategy and define BIS service and Quality portfolio priorities and contribute to the jointly defined business outcomes.
- Maintain an overall understanding of industry landscape, to ensure that we are working on the right priorities.
- Respond and communicate as both tactical and strategic issues come up with the overall set of BIS solutions and services that are used by teams across Quality org and internal and external partners.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or combination of degree and related experience that exceeds the minimum qualifications.
- Minimum of 7-10 years working either in or near biopharmaceutical Quality function, either within or near BIS/IT functions.
- Experience overseeing Information services and systems globally,
- Good Understanding of Quality function within Biopharmaceutical.
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams in an out-sourced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work and influence at multiple levels within multidisciplinary and matrixed organization.
- (Preferred) Experience with Veeva Quality Vaults, Learning management systems, data management, data integration
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: European Union
Application Deadline: N/A