This Jobsfunter Listing is about ArcBest in All Saints South Elmham, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
What You’ll Do
ArcBest is a leading logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Director, Enterprise Sales to join the ArcBest team and the location is open nationwide. The Director, Enterprise Sales is responsible for demonstrating a proven track record of success and aggressively securing new business to maximize and expand the services utilized by existing ArcBest accounts at a profitable level.
This position requires a high degree of responsibility and exposure to numerous aspects of the transportation and retail industry; including pricing, sales, systems and tools, marketing, customer needs and all modes of freight movement. There will be an emphasis on acquiring new customers within Fortune 1000 accounts.
Your Contribution May Include
- Develop sales strategies and a comprehensive understanding of customers’ business models.
- Identify customer challenges and develop and implement solutions to create opportunities within the retail sector.
- Serve as a vendor consultant for the sales team.
- Oversee the management of prepaid vendors.
- Make and coordinate sales calls and presentations to customers of all sizes.
- Develop and grow strategic relationships within the industry.
- Manage business relationships and entertain customers.
- Utilize internal and external computer applications to analyze market and competitor data in order to identify capacity and develop pricing solutions at a competitive yet profitable price.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Pursue customers aggressively using networking, social media, customer referrals, etc.
- Obtain and develop new accounts utilizing Company techniques and methods.
- Maintain and grow expertize of ArcBest service offerings.
- Collaborate with customers, front-line management, and various ArcBest departments.
- Negotiate service requirements and prices to establish service packages.
- Create service solutions for customers’ unique business problems and initiate pricing.
- Assist in the collection process and cargo claim prevention, as needed.
- Maintain accurate territory account information in ArcBest databases.
- Monitor retail trends and develop knowledge of retail solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of the retail compliance tools used by ArcBest.
- Complete monthly sales audit reports and expense reports, as Company guidelines require.
- Complete itinerary and call report as required by Company guidelines and IRS regulations.
- Facilitate the development of pricing for proposals and bids.
- Conduct and receive phone calls and emails to identify opportunities, solve problems, build relationships, secure profitable business, and increase market share.
- Develop a long term strategy to ensure success and growth.
- Exhibit excellent customer service.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude in a highly intense environment.
- Interact with all employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish goals.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Director, Enterprise Sales, you will be a member of the ArcBest Sales team and the location is open NATIONWIDE. Your work hours will be 8:00AM – 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload and customer and company events.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Minimum, five years’ transportation and related sales experience.
Computer Skills: Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Extensive knowledge of retail business solutions, competitors, and decision makers, preferred. Knowledge of ArcBest company policies, services, computer systems and service capabilities, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected] or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
In accordance with Colorado Equal Pay Transparency information, the pay range for this position is min – mid.
Share Director, Enterprise Sales with Facebook Share Director, Enterprise Sales with Twitter Share Director, Enterprise Sales with a friend via e-mail
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: All Saints South Elmham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A