This Jobsfunter Listing is about Arcadia in United States 2022
About the job
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
What We’re Looking For
Arcadia is seeking a highly talented, organized, results-oriented Member Accounts Associate to join our Member Experience team. This position will help with all customer-facing facets of our business including customer support, escalated account resolution, and billing needs. You’ll wear many hats, and help ensure the highest level of customer support.
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC, and open to fully remote candidates.
What You’ll Do
- Oversight of automated billing process
- Manually generate client statements as needed
- Ensuring customers are billed accurately and on time
- Customer communication and escalations
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues
- Misc. administrative tasks
What will help you succeed:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical background and obsession with details
- Results-oriented drive and solid work ethic
- Resourceful, collaborative, and problem-solving
- Microsoft Office experience: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Experienced billing background preferred
- Experience using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce/Zendesk) a plus
- Desire to grow with the company
- High school diploma (college degree preferred)
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A