This Jobsfunter Listing is about Appen in Jerusalem, Israel 2022
About the job
Linguistic Project for Arabic Speakers / Linguistic Project for Arabic Speakers in Israel
The aim of this project is to help the client achieve locally accurate map data and pronunciations. Join us now!
Review, verify, and edit data and pronunciations as needed for the client’s mapping program. Requires a thorough understanding of task guidelines and completion of project Academy.
- Personal Mac or Macbook running an up-to-date MacOS
- Available for at least 15 hours per week for the duration of the assigned region
- Must be native speakers of the locale language.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Arabic (Israel) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the “Apply” button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A