This Jobsfunter Listing is about Appen in Jerusalem, Israel 2022
About the job
Project Mayan Manu 2021
The aim of this project is to help the client achieve locally accurate map data and pronunciations.
Review, verify, and edit data and pronunciations as needed for the client’s mapping program. Requires a thorough understanding of task guidelines and completion of project Academy.
This project offers:
- Flexible hours
- Project commitment of 15 or more hours per week for 1-10+ weeks depending on the size of the assigned dataset
- The chance to directly impact how well their local street names are pronounced by the client’s text to speech engine!
- Personal Mac or Macbook running an up to date MacOS
- Available for at least 15 hours per week for the duration of the assigned region
- Native or Bilingual speaker of Hebrew
- Currently in State of Palestine
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A