This Jobsfunter Listing is about Appen in Tirat Karmel, Haifa, Israel 2022
About the job
Transcription Project for English Speakers in Israel
Evaluate machine translations to help our client improve their machine translation engine in the following language pairs: US English <> German (Germany) US English <> French (France US English <> Spanish (Spain) US English <> Russian (Russia) US English <> Portuguese (Brazil) US English <> Indonesian (Indonesia) US English <> Thai (Thailand).
This is an AI Specialist project. Our team’s mission is to deliver the best data solutions and expertise to developers of AI for communication, driven by our passion for innovation and our love of languages.
Minimum 3 years translation experience
Must be a professional translator
A degree in translation, linguistics, or languages. Experience in machine translation evaluation is a plus
English speakers living in Israel
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English (Israel) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the “Apply” button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tirat Karmel, Haifa, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A