Website Apollo GraphQL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Apollo GraphQL in Atlanta, GA 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Hi, I am Darren Jacobs, Sr. Director of Sales Development at Apollo GraphQL,
I am looking for an experienced Account Development Representative to join our highly talented sales team. In this role you’ll be responsible for helping build out the top of funnel motion at Apollo, generating highly qualified meetings, and engaging with contacts across a set of high-value accounts. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a startup. We’re growing fast and looking for an Account Development Representative who is passionate about helping developers get more done.
We have tier 1 backing from Andreessen Horowitz and Matrix Partners. With millions of downloads per week of our open source products, we’re on an incredible trajectory. Our next-gen technology is used in production by some of today’s largest and most innovative brands, including Airbnb, Netflix, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, Zillow, and many more.
What you will be doing as an ADR at Apollo,
- You’re going to play an integral role as we build our ADR function from the ground up.
- You’ll help define and establish top-of-funnel processes while providing a great experience for Apollo’s prospective customers.
- You’ll manage a high volume of outbound accounts as well as strategic outreach across targeted companies.
- You’ll prospect for outbound opportunities via tailored emails and outbound cold calls across various campaigns.
- You’ll educate prospects on the Apollo platform throughout their GraphQL adoption by identifying and speaking to the specific business outcomes that Apollo will help deliver.
- You’ll collaborate with the Account Executive team on qualifying customers and generating pipeline.
Who you are,
- You’re growth-oriented and motivated to develop your career in software sales or other business functions.
- You’re intellectually curious, passionate about technology, and are able to speak knowledgeably about technical products and industries.
- You’re a trailblazer. If a process doesn’t exist, you’ll jump right in and help to create it. If you come across inefficiencies, you’re able to provide feedback and take action to optimize processesesults.
- You’re a great communicator with excellent writing skills and a sense of empathy for both internal and external stakeholders you engage with.
- You thrive in a startup environment, where you’re comfortable navigating competing priorities and managing ambiguity in a fast-paced setting.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Apollo,
- 1 year of work or internship experience in lead generation, sales, business, operations, marketing, or related
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- Passion for learning new technology
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM
This position can be done from anywhere in US time zones.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
Company: Apollo GraphQL
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A