Website Aperion Care
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Aperion Care in Marseilles, IL 2022
About the job
SUMMARY: The incumbent will provide exception customer service by answering inquiries and obtaining information from the general public, residents, visitors and other interested parties.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Operates telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information and taking messages.
- Greets all visitors entering the facility and will direct or escort them to their destination
- Assists residents, family members, employees and other visitors as needed.
- Performs general administrative tasks such as word processing and data entry.
- Maintains security by following procedures and controlling access (i.e. monitor logbook and surveillance footage).
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondences appropriately.
- Receive and sort daily mail/delivery/couriers.
- Reports any issues or concerns with residents to the Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high-school diploma or its equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to be resourceful, tactful, and proactive in dealing with any issues that may arise.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum of 50 feet.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
Company: Aperion Care
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Marseilles, IL
Application Deadline: N/A