This Jobsfunter Listing is about Aon in Pennsylvania, United States 2022
About the job
Aon is looking for a Senior Consultant – Employee Rewards – Virtual
Consulting and Project Management
- Develop project plans and meeting materials
- Participate in or lead data gathering and fact finding with the client
- Define and/or apply analysis and models to evaluate compensation data and develop recommendations
- Complete job evaluations, develop salary structures, and conduct cost modeling and impact analysis
- Develop written reports and documents
- Participate in or lead development of implementation strategies
Contribution to Sales
- Identify client’s current issues and future needs and pursue new or expanded work
- Develop client proposals
- Build positive relationships with clients.
- Contribute to content development through research
- Present your findings both internally and/or externally via speeches, papers, and conferences
Technical Competencies/Skills Requirements:
- Strong consultative skills, including relationship building, process skills, and facilitation skills
- Ability to understand and analyze business problems, break down problems to identify root cause issues, and identify solutions
- Ability to manage, model, analyze, and manipulate data, using software such as Excel and Access
- Experience working with teams and/or leading small teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an “eye for detail,” while not losing focus of the bigger picture
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, design, and implementation, including base pay, annual incentives, and recognition
- Familiarity with global reward principles and practices
- Familiarity with talent principles and practices, especially related to performance management
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects in fast-pace, loosely-structured and deadline-oriented environment
- Maturity to operate independently, yet maintain open communication with team members on changing landscape/priorities
- Track record of success in terms of historical performance rating and/or utilization (billable hours / total hours)
- Minimum of 5-8 years relevant work experience
- Excellent business writing (correspondence and reports) and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Access
- Ability to travel and work at client locations (up to 50%)
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- Masters degree/MBA preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
The salary range for this position is $140,000.00 to $175,000.00 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.
This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon’s annual incentive plans. The amount of the incentive varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Application Deadline: N/A