This Jobsfunter Listing is about AnheuserBusch in Carson, CA 2022
About the job
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $15.00 per hour
WORK LOCATION: Sylmar, CA
SHIFT: 25 hours per week, with a flexible schedule. (Note – additional hours may be needed when our full-time staff is unavailable)
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
The Account/Clerical Administrator performs routine administrative, account invoice settlement (Pre/Post Delivery), and/or cashiering duties in accordance with established Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) laws, procedures, and regulations applicable to the wholesale delivery and sale of alcoholic products. This role will support the Senior Service Analyst in ensuring the integrity of route-account-management system (RAS), preparing daily bank deposits, and reconciliation/maintenance of local proof-of-delivery (POD) records. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately, timely, and effectively.
- Face to Face driver settlement, check/cash settlement, administrative support, payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, end-of-day paperwork per Standard Operating Procedures and all corresponding job duties.
- Provides back-up for any other administrative responsibilities depending on circumstances within the facility.
- Perform cashiering duties to include ensuring compliance with the company’s policies (i.e. Check Policy, ABC, etc.).
- Perform general administrative office duties as assigned. Duties may include, but are not limited to: hotshot orders, donation requests, ABC license update, bank corrections, signature review (Proof-Of-Delivery), and Will-Call Orders.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Working with external vendors and stakeholders to maintain proof of insurance/liability records, initiate orders, process invoices, prepare check requests, research payments, and any other items as assigned.
- Monitoring of changes in customer payment terms and research of customer short pays and deductions as assigned.
- Process and transmit weekly driver payroll within time deadlines and audit requirements including proper approvals.
- Responsible for the receipt of incoming mail-in checks and analysis of customer A/R payment discrepancies.
- Assist the Logistics team with the maintenance and troubleshooting of local delivery mobile printers, VIP delivery Software (iPhones), and other equipment as needed.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- 10-Key Proficient
- Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software (SAP, VIP, RAS).
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Working Knowledge of Office Equipment including printers, scanners, monitors, computers, etc.
- Experience in a cash room environment
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email [email protected] .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Carson, CA
Application Deadline: N/A