.Net developer – Remote work – Full time position ( careers in Amtex Enterprises,Inc (amtexenterprises.com/jobs) Los Angeles, CA
Website Amtex Enterprises,Inc (amtexenterprises.com/jobs)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amtex EnterprisesInc amtexenterprisescomjobs in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
Role – .Net Developer, CA / REMOTE, Direct Hire / Full time Position
Need only citizen and GC
Client: Insurance industry
Location: Remote work
30% Front End / 70% Back End
Currently new development. Maintaining new platform 80%, developing new features 75%, 25% maintaining/executives.
-application development, devops is what HE was doing in the past but Rachelle will take that over. Good to have but not critical.
-Whole project team, PM, account managers, technical and non technical.
-for interview: some algorithm tasks and ability to solve. also will ask more non-technical questions. 1.5 hours. maybe 45 mins technical.
-Personality profile test, can do later. Takes an hour or 2 to complete
- Developing front end website architecture with Microsoft .NET/C# and Angular.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications: ASP .NET (Web Forms and MVC), .NET 6 Web API.
- Setting up servers and databases using AWS and Microsoft Azure as needed
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD infrastructure using Azure DevOps.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats as needed
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET and C#.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Azure.
- Degree in computer science or similar area
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms design and analysis.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Company: Amtex Enterprises,Inc (amtexenterprises.com/jobs)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A