This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amplifon in Minneapolis, MN 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in a newly created role on our Procurement & Supply Chain team.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will contribute to build a new and high performing logistic support service with the objective to increase the customers satisfaction and facilitate the operations of our shops all over the country.
Our company is in growth mode; we need a unique person who thrives in spreadsheets and builds productive relationships. The role requires a strong analytic, from data to information, from KPI’s to actionable plans, planning, leadership and communication in order to enable continuous monitoring of supplier performance and identification for opportunities to improve logistic and inventory performance. Success in this role is ensuring that the ongoing performance is consistently focused on the value creation and cost savings on behalf of Amplifon Americas.
Most importantly, our top candidate will look beyond their own lens and collaborate with internal customers to find ways to protect the bottom line. Get ready for international exposure as you collaborate with our global procurement, legal, product management, finance, and operations teams.
The best part about this job? Because of the tremendous value you’ll add to the organization, you’ll be highly valued and appreciated!
Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Finance/ Operations or related business discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in a logistic role
- Ability to analyze and forecast demand on different time horizons
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter and have ability to navigate in ambiguity
- Previous experience creating a consensus forecast in alignment with marketing, sales, and finance and follow it up with the suppliers
- Capability to manage inventory across multiple locations, to optimize working capital and maximize service levels
- Capacity to manage key suppliers through best-in-class Supplier Relationship Management practices such as contract management, scorecards, business reviews and other tools & processes required to ensure the company’s best interests are served
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and is detailed oriented
- Has experience using tools and capabilities to enhance productivity of supply chain teams
Required proficiency with tools:
- Experience with ERP (Oracle preferred)
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge with Microsoft 365 desired
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: N/A