Website AmeriTrust Group, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about AmeriTrust Group Inc in United States 2022
About the job
- Prepare analyses, actuarial support for rate filings, evaluate loss cost changes, and give pricing recommendations.
- Assist with preparation of analyses for the AmeriTrust Group statutory companies, captive and rent-a-captive facilities, and fee-for-service arrangements.
- Prepare rate filings and respond to objections.
- Research rating bureau loss cost changes and assist in the evaluation of the rate impacts by state and product.
- Obtain competitor rates and rules from state insurance departments, the internet, agent-partners, and/or program managers.
- Assist in preparing pro forma financial statements for prospective captives, rent-a-captives, and profit-sharing plans.
- Develop and maintain a database of trend factors and on-level premium adjustments to adjust historical loss ratios to current rate and cost levels.
- Incorporate loss and expanse assumptions into profitability model and prepare reports for management.
- Maintain and enhance complex actuarial databases in Excel and SQL. Explore use of other software to accomplish routing tasks more effectively.
- Develop reports to monitor insurance operation results.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCITONS:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or similar required. Equivalent education, experience, and skills may also qualify.
2. Successful completion of three (3) exams from a recognized actuarial organization.
3. A minimum of three (3) years actuarial experience – preferably commercial lines.
4. Maintain eligibility in Actuarial Study Program per the guidelines set forth in that program by progressing towards Fellowship credentials.
5. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with particular emphasis on communicating technical matters to a non-technical audience.
6. Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations from limited data.
7. Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical ability.
8. Strong Excel skills, strong database management, and organization skills. Experience with visual basic and SQL preferred.
9. Ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines.
10. Sit, stand, walk/ambulatory.
11. Ability to lift 10 pounds.
Company: AmeriTrust Group, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A