This Jobsfunter Listing is about AmerisourceBergen in Shakopee, MN 2022
About the job
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Event site and instructions on how to make it to the site: 500 Innovation Blvd, Shakopee, MN 55379 (Shakopee Human Health)
Offers made onsite!!
Time and Date: May 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th 2022 1pm-5pm
Positions we are hiring for: Warehouse Associate, Senior Warehouse Associate- Night Shift and Day Shift
Shift- Sunday 4:30pm-complete, Monday-Thursday 5:30pm-complete
Monday-Friday 6am-complete (day shift)
Pay Rate: $21.50/hr to $24/hr (including shift differentials) (night shift)
Day shift pay $19-$21.50 dependent upon shift (day shift)
Sign on bonus (if applicable): $2,000
Shift Differential – $2.50 (night shift)
Shift Differential- $1.50(Sunday Receiving/Stocking/CVR)
What you will be doing:
- Order fulfillment – stocking, restocking, picking and packing, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching discrepancies.
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for distribution.
- Maintain a clean work area to keep pharmaceutical products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- Verify product received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent on shift assignment).
What your background should look like
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in climate-controlled facility.
- Ability to read and understand the English language
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting distribution standards.
- Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and punctuality are very important.
- Able to work the shift hours listed above, plus overtime. (Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory to enable real-time delivery)
- Able to perform repetitive and manual tasks on a consistent basis.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively; products vary in weight and size
- Comfortable walking up to 8 miles per shift (steps vary by role and shift)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Nice to have:
- Warehouse or Distribution experience preferred (1 year or less)
- Able to work with RF scanning equipment
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Shakopee, MN
Application Deadline: N/A