Website Americo Financial Life and Annuity
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Americo Financial Life and Annuity in Kansas City, MO 2022
About the job
Americo: We’re in this for life!
The roots of the Americo family of companies date back more than 100 years. Americo is a life insurance, Medicare Supplement insurance, and annuity company that provides innovative products to our customers. At Americo, it’s the people who make things work, so we hope you join us!
What you’ll love about working at Americo:
- We offer a comprehensive paid training program that will make you feel prepared and excited about your role.
- We place true value in work/life balance. We offer generous Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays to all associates.
- We take care of our associates by offering competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- With our family support program, we offer paid maternity leave to new mothers.
- We keep you and your family covered for life by offering Life Insurance equivalent to twice your salary.
- We are proud to offer subsidies to support your health and wellness goals by providing discounts on gym memberships, wellness programs, and more.
- Preparing for your future is essential, and Americo supports that by offering a 401(k) with a company match.
- We support several local organizations like Ronald McDonald House, Hope Lodge, American Red Cross, Harvester’s, and many more through our Outreach program.
- With our participation in things like Kansas City Corporate Challenge, we emphasize a team-based corporate culture. Internally, we host company-sponsored events throughout the year, including thank-you events with ice cream and coffee trucks as small tokens of our appreciation.
- We are conveniently located in Downtown Kansas City, within walking distance to top attractions and restaurants.
- As an associate, you will receive complimentary paid parking near our Americo offices.
Americo is looking to add to our investments team to support the trading desk. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the financial markets and a great attention to detail. They will handle multiple projects and be able to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization. The ideal candidate will have one to three years of experience in an investment management environment.
- Reconciliation of trading affirmation/confirmation platforms
- Work through brokers and custodians to ensure settlements
- Provides timely feedback to CIO about the status of cash, collateral and securities
- Experience with system implementations
- Execute trades to back-up trading desk
- Monitor Trade queues and various bond product ratings
- Identifies process improvements and partnering with leaders to implement changes
- Work closely with our investment accounting and family office team
- Help manage company’s borrowings and collateral
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent Communication skills with a strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and troubleshoot.
- Strict attention to detail with high-quality results
- Experience with Bloomberg
- Experience with Accounting and Bank reconciliations
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preferably in Business, Economics, Accounting or Finance
- 4-year college education
Company: Americo Financial Life and Annuity
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Application Deadline: N/A