Website American Tire Distributors
This Jobsfunter Listing is about American Tire Distributors in Huntersville, NC 2022
About the job
We look forward to your application! When applying, please be sure to put your Full Legal First Name and Last Name for legal and processing purposes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation’s premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
The Retail Marketing Specialist is responsible for recommending marketing and media tactics, assisting in the management of the dealer Ad Agreements, and maintaining customers’ advertising budgets and co-op accruals. This role serves as the first call resource to the RAMs for all questions related to marketing programs, promotions, and local and regional marketing strategies and campaign activations for Tire Pros franchisees. The Retail Marketing Specialist also supports the Marketing team by advising on marketing strategies and media tactic options based on business objectives, investment levels and co-op allocation, and providing final media schedules for the selected plan. This role manages the initial strategy and planning of local media planning based on business objectives, various investment levels, and co-op projections. Responsibilities include developing suggested media plans, conducting first-tier negotiations with a variety of media outlets, and monitoring all measurable tactics to track performance, and offer suggestions for optimization throughout the campaign.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain, adjust and reconcile Dealer Ad Agreements (AA) quarterly, providing Regional Account Managers (RAMs) with an overview and suggestions for campaign optimization.
- Recommend marketing and media tactics to RAMs that are aligned with AA budgets, business objectives, and dealer’s region/market.
- Act as the first call resource to the RAMs for all questions specific to dealer AAs, local marketing campaign performance, marketing programs and promotions, program goals and requirements, marketing strategy options and opportunities for campaign improvements.
- Allocate annual and monthly budgets across marketing tactics/vendors for an optimal marketing mix in market with approved budget.
- Work with Marketing team to purchase media, including discussing and resolving terms and conditions.
- Provide Marketing Production Specialist with details on marketing objectives, media mediums, specifications, deadlines, etc. to help align creative content and messaging with marketing tactics and business objectives.
- Conduct first-tier negotiation with all media outlets including broadcast, online, and traditional media.
- Show the value in each media plan to support investment options via reach, frequency, and gross impressions.
- Perform regular audits of actual media performance vs. projected ratings.
- Research new marketing tactics and media vehicles to improve advertiser results and add value to franchisees local marketing strategy.
- Work with dealers to ensure marketing dollar investment in media tactics is highly trackable and optimized, enabling Tire Pros to show the value-added services available through the marketing services of the franchise.
Direct Report Position Title(s)
- N/A – Individual Contributor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business.
- 3+ years of media planning experience.
- 3+ years of marketing experience including media planning and experience in digital/online, traditional and broadcast media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven proficiency in project management.
Competencies (to be added by HR)
Additional Details (work environment, specializations, etc.)
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear, taste and/or smell; the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. Nothing in this job description creates a contract of employment in any way for any person. All employees hired by American Tire Distributors, Inc. are employees at will and the company reserves the right to terminate employees at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Company: American Tire Distributors
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Huntersville, NC
Application Deadline: N/A