Website American Safety Council, Inc
This Jobsfunter Listing is about American Safety Council Inc in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
The Business Development Representative needs to be driven to working towards team goals of increasing revenue and promoting TPC Workforce Management solutions by actively calling our existing and prospective clients. Must have the aptitude to easily engage and establish relationships to set scheduled calls for the Account Executive Team.
• A Generate new leads for corporate sales opportunities through prospecting (cold calling, networking, etc).
• Effectively meet assigned sales performance metrics of outbound phone calls per day (dials), “meaningful conversations” per day, and new lead goals to meet the sales plan.
• Must demonstrate an understanding of TPC products and how they benefit customers as well as participate in sales and technology training.
• Responsible to update client notes and call progression in CRM applications to support sales goals.
• Work as a team player providing sales support and product expertise as needed to other team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Competencies Required (Capabilities, Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Attitudes, Credentials):
• Consistently exhibit the attributes associated with TPC Core Values.
• Proven performance in meeting outbound calls and sales metrics.
• Communicate directly with customers; positively represent the company and provide excellent customer service and ability to listen to and interpret customer requirements and present technical solutions.
• Effective in managing time and activities, including administrative responsibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work proactively and act independently.
• Competitive nature with a need to succeed while working in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, or other related software.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Meet and exceed the monthly quota that is assigned.
• Demonstrate an understanding of TPC products and how they benefit.
• Build and maintain a healthy prospecting pipeline
Company: American Safety Council, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A