Website American Red Cross
This Jobsfunter Listing is about American Red Cross in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home. By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment **** Join us—Where your Career is a Force for Good!
Bring your administrative skills to a role that plays a direct part in our life-saving mission.
Join the Red Cross Biomed Team!
At the American Red Cross, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission. When you join our Biomedical team, you can help save lives every day. You’ll be part of a like-minded team that shares a passion for making a difference and a work environment that supports growth, learning, and succeeding.
Perform a variety of standard, advanced, and confidential administrative and record management duties. Maintain computer-based and paper files. Answer and screen telephone calls, and open and distribute mail for assigned team.
- Screen telephone calls and resolve routine requests for information. Answer routine questions and direct other inquiries to a supervisor or appropriate staff for follow-up.
- Monitor and manage automated reporting systems and distribute necessary reports to identified team members.
- May prepare memoranda and reports, charts, tables, and spreadsheets as required.
- Provide donor and client notification materials by mail, fax, etc according to approved methods and within applicable timelines.
- Review records, reports, and case files for completeness and accuracy.
- File records according to established protocols.
- Run reports, retrieve records and files as requested.
- Maintain office files by creating new folders and periodically purging files of outdated materials according to established regulations.
- File cases as needed to keep work areas neat and orderly.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, or specialized business and/or secretarial training is required.
- A minimum of two years of a combination of related education and experience is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced level computer skills with Microsoft Office applications in a Windows environment is required.
- Familiarity with office machines (i.e., photocopying equipment, microfilm machine, facsimile) necessary.
The American Red Cross requires all new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. This means that all individuals working for the organization must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start of their employment OR have begun the vaccination process before their start date. Upon being offered a position, individuals will be required to submit proof of vaccination. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons, you may qualify for an exemption. If seeking an exemption, you will be required to submit documentation and your request must be approved before being hired.
As part of the world’s largest humanitarian network, the American Red Cross places top priority on the health and safety of our employees, volunteers, blood donors, and those who receive our aid and services. Our commitment to public health is unwavering—both during the COVID-19 pandemic and year-round.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
Company: American Red Cross
Vacancy Type: $31,000/yr – $50,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A