Benefits Agent careers in American Income Life: AO United States
Website American Income Life: AO
This Jobsfunter Listing is about American Income Life AO in United States 2022
About the job
We are looking for an experienced or entry level benefits agent who is wanting to work from home.
Our organization has worked closely with firefighters and Nurses for decades as the #1 provider for supplemental benefits. As union workers nationwide know that their benefits through their jobs greatly reduce or completely expire when they leave or retire their jobs. Our focus is to educate the working-class individuals that request our benefits through their local Unions, and service them with a clear and conscious explanation on the benefits that they are entitled to, along with the options they qualify to receive.
· Full training provided
· A fun, energetic and positive office environment
· Great benefits
· Career growth and advancement opportunities
· Great weekly pay and bonuses
We are team oriented, we help each other grow in this career and for immediate consideration, please forward your resume.
· Answer incoming customer inquiries
· Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
· Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
· Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
· Record customer information within our customer service database
This Job Is:
· A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 3 months or more
· A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
· A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants who do not have a college degree
· Monday to Friday
Looking for energetic people who want a fun work atmosphere working with people on a daily basis over the phone and meeting with clientele. No experience needed. We offer full benefits after 90 days and stock options. A hiring manager will message you for more information to schedule up for an interview. APPLY NOW!
Master General Agent
American Income Life, Altig
Company: American Income Life: AO
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A