Website American Family Insurance
This Jobsfunter Listing is about American Family Insurance in Madison, WI 2022
About the job
WI Madison Remote Work
At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
American Family Insurance is driven by our customers and employees. That’s why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you’re already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what’s next, you’re in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
Job ID: R27627 Business Analytics Analyst (Remote Role) (Open)
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.
Compensation Minimum:$68,200.00 Compensation Maximum:$125,600.00 Summary: Job Family Summary Provides analytics services to the business. Develops new insights and understands the business performance based on data and statistical methods. Analyzes business results, external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis. Typically uses data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive decision making.
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines
- Solves complex problems
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Level at which career may stabilize for many years or until
- Conducts accurate and timely business analysis and reporting to support and drive business decisions using statistical modeling and other business analysis tools.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to define key financial and operational metrics to continuously monitor, track, and report performance.
- Collaborates with business partners in the development and delivery of key performance analysis and reporting.
- Builds and maintains models used to project business results; enhances the model where there is business value in adjusting the models.
- Ensures analysis and reporting accuracy and integrity and explains performance drivers and provides insights into performance trends.
- Analyzes and addresses data quality issues, tests and analyzes impact of system changes to dataeporting infrastructure.
- Develops, tests, and deploys automated reporting solutions and automated decision analytics to replace manual business processes.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Solid knowledge and understanding of forecasting techniques or statistical analysis
- Demonstrated strong experience utilizing data tools to build complex formulas and create reports
- Understanding of software tools to query and report data
- Knowledge of a variety of standard reporting software packages and best practices for report deployment processes
- Demonstrated experience developing data sets
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
Additional Job Information:
This role will be joining our Compensation team supporting our Sales division.
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- 1-2 years of analytics experience
- Advanced excel and Tableau experience
- Insurance experience is ideal but not required
- Offer to the selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of applicable background checks.
- Offer to the selected candidate is contingent on signing a non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade secrets, and inventions.
- Our policy restricts consideration of applicants needing employment sponsorship (visas) to specialty occupations. Sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
- Based on candidate qualifications we are open to hiring at a level 2 or level 3.
- We are open to hiring candidates to work remotely (anywhere in the USA).
When you work at American Family you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families.Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community !
Posted Today Full time R27627
At American Family Insurance, we know how hard our customers and employees work to achieve their dreams. That’s why, for over 90 years, we’ve made it our mission to protect those dreams. It’s all part of who we are and who we’ll always be – innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate. We’re a strong, forward-looking company and a proven leader in our industry. And if you’re looking to make a difference, we’re looking for you.
Join Our Enterprise Talent Community !
Company: American Family Insurance
Vacancy Type: $61,000/yr – $115,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time
Job Location: Madison, WI
Application Deadline: N/A